I looked for an RSS feed icon on my local newspaper's webpage but wasn't surprised not to find one -- disappointed but not surprised. I found boingboing -- I enjoyed the gadget update. I wish I could find a feed that would let me keep up with just that column. More later . . .
Monday, November 10, 2008
Week 4 Thing #9
Assignment: 1. Explore some search tools that can help you locate some news feeds. 2. Create a blog post about your experience. Don't know what to blog about? Here some questions to think about ...Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use? Which Search tool was the easiest for you? Which was more confusing? What kind of unuseful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find? What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment